Come to our location and you’ll find everything you need for a full recovery. We are experts in medication assisted treatment. For over 50 years, this has been the medical standard of care for opioid use disorder.
- Medication assisted treatment combines medication and therapy under the supervision of a medical doctor.
- We use buprenorphine (Suboxone™) and methadone to help patients get over cravings and withdrawal from not using.
- Both personal therapy and group counseling will help you deal with recovery and understand why you use. We help you gain the skills and self-assurance to lead a drug-free life.
- We take the time to answer everything for you and your family. Education is provided every step of the way.
- You have a team here for you including medical doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors.
- We value you and customize a personal treatment program for you. Come into the location and our staff can help you figure out the best path for you.
Contact the Clinic
Phone: (760) 956-2462